How to Apply
Non EU Students
Non EU Applicants should apply directly to the International Office at the Institute of Technology Carlow. Applications will be accepted up to the 31st May 2017 for programmes commencing in September 2017. Late applications will be considered on a case by case basis. To apply for the Certificate in Preparation for Higher Education, undergraduate and post-graduate programmes at IT Carlow students/agent should complete the on line application below. There is no application fee.
Colleges Ontario has signed a unique agreement with Institutes of Technology Ireland (IOTI) that allows Ontario College students to complete honours degree programs in Ireland. Applications are now invited from Colleges Ontario graduates who wish to pursue honours degree programmes in IT Carlow.
Address: Office 2305, One Lake Plaza, Cluster T, Jumeirah, Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Phone: 00 971 4 277 0588
Branches also in: Dubai, Bangalore, New York, Gothenburg
On receipt of your application form and supporting documentation your application will be reviewed by the relevant Head of Department. When a decision is made about your application a conditional offer will be issued together with an invoice for the appropriate fee. Upon receipt of this fee the Institute will issue a formal letter of offer, which can be used to obtain or renew your study visa.
Details on Entry Requirements for students at IT Carlow
English Language Requirements
Information on our English Language Requirements for all students whose first language is not English
- When completing the application form the student/agent should indicate the applicant's chosen course of study at the Institute of Technology Carlow by indicating the appropriate code and full course title.
- Non-First Year applications should also complete the application form, specifying the required year of entry and return to the above address accompanied by all certified transcripts.
- The International Department of the Institute will handle all application requirements and correspondence with the Central Application Office (CAO) of Ireland on behalf of the student. The Central Application Office handles all first year entry to all recognised State Universities in Ireland.
- Students who have satisfied the initial entrance requirements will be issued with a conditional letter of acceptance on the payment of their full first year fee. In the event of the applicant being refused an entry Visa for study purposes, the Institute will refund the fees paid in full on presentation of the official letter of refusal from the Department of Justice.
- Applicants should be aware that the Institute of Technology Carlow, as with all recognised Universities in Ireland, only intakes once per year. The academic year begins in September of each year. Therefore when submitting an application please take into account the time required by the student to obtain a Visa and also to reach the necessary standard of English.