Masters & Postgraduate Applications
Masters, Postgraduate, Higher Diploma, Diploma Programmes 2017
How to Apply
- All postgraduate applicants applying for taught programmes should now apply through the online Postgraduate Application System www.pac.ie. This is an online application system that allows applicants, for a non-refundable application fee of €50 paid directly to PAC, to apply for multiple postgraduate programmes at Institute of Technology Carlow.
- All applicants will need to register with PAC to set up an account. Once registered, applicants can then apply for their chosen postgraduate programme by clicking on the relevant programme link on the PAC website. Applicants should note that they have 7 days from their initial application date to pay the application fee and send all required documentation to PAC to complete their application.
- Applicants due to take examinations in Summer 2017 must forward transcripts of results to PAC as soon as they become available.
- All postgraduate applicants applying for research programmes should contact the Head of Postgraduate Studies, Dr. Brian Jackson. Email :email@example.com.
NOTE: Your application cannot be processed until all the relevant supporting documents and application fee have been received by the Postgraduate Applications Centre.
The closing date for receipt of Online Applications is: to be confirmed
How are the Masters/Postgraduate/Higher Diploma applications evaluated?
Where demand for programme places exceeds supply, all eligible applicants will be ranked in accordance with their academic and/or academic equivalent experience. Entry requirements are outlined on the individual programme pages on our website.
When will Place Offers be issued?
First Round Offers: To be confirmed
Closing Date for Acceptance of Place Offer: To be confirmed
- Applicants are advised to review the status of their Masters/Postgraduate/Higher Diploma application regularly via the My Account section on the PAC website (www.pac.ie).
- Applicants eligible for a place offer will receive an email advising them to check the status of their application on the PAC website.
- If successful in receiving an offer, you have 10 days in which to accept your offer and pay a deposit of €500 which is then offset against your tuition fee. Acceptance of offers and payment of fees should be completed via the PAC website. Applicants will find a helpful FAQ section on the PAC website or for additional support, contact PAC through email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The Institute will issue a formal letter to all applicants who have accepted a place offer at the beginning of August 2017.
- Some additional offers may be made mid-August 2017.
- For more information on available grants and tax relief for postgraduate studies log onto www.studentfinance.ie.
Programmes will commence in September 2017. All programmes are offered subject to viable numbers.
- For any application queries, full-time postgraduate applicants may contact: email@example.com while part-time postgraduate applicants may contact our Life Long Learning department: LLL@itcarlow.ie.
- For any fee related queries, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
This information is correct at date of issue. It is issued on the express condition that it shall not form part of any contract between the Institute and any applicant or student. The Institute reserves the right in every case and at its discretion and for any reason to alter or not offer courses or parts of courses. The running of programmes is subject to viable numbers of potential students.